Vivo X100, Vivo X100 Pro prices
Here is the full price list of Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro in China where the devices have launched today.
|Vivo X100||Vivo X100 Pro|
|12/256GB||CNY 3,999 (Rs. 45,675)||CNY 4,999 (Rs. 57,097)|
|16/256GB||CNY 4,299 (Rs. 49,102)||CNY 5,299 (Rs. 60,524)|
|16/512GB||CNY 4,599 (Rs. 52,528)||CNY 5,499 (Rs. 63,794)|
|16GB/1TB||CNY 4,999 (Rs. 57,097)||CNY 5,999 (Rs. 69,594)|
|16GB/1TB (LPDDR5T)||CNY 5,099 (Rs. 58,239)||–|
The series is expected to make its way to India sometime next year but there’s no confirmation from the brand on the same yet. All RAM variants of the Vivo X100 come with LPDDR5X RAM except a variant of the Vivo X100 specifically which comes with LPDDR5T RAM standard and a CNY 5,099 price tag. For Vivo X100 Pro, the 16GB/1TB variant features an LPDDR5T RAM too. All storage options are UFS 4.0 standard.
Vivo X100, Vivo X100 Pro specifications
Both Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro are not that different, especially in terms of looks and come in the same Black, Orange, Blue and White colour options. The Vivo X100 Pro features better camera sensors, a bigger battery and wireless charging while the rest of the specification list is quite identical. Here’s the full spec sheet.
- Display: Both phones come with a 6.78-inch 120Hz LTPO AMOLED display with a 2800x1260p resolution, 3,000-nit peak brightness and 2,160Hz PWM dimming.
- Processor: Both phones feature the new MediaTek Dimensity 9300 processor with a 3.25GHz peak clock speed.
- Cameras: The Vivo X100 features a 50MP main camera, a 64MP periscope telephoto with 3X optical zoom and a 50MP ultrawide camera. The Vivo X100 Pro features a 50MP 1-inch main camera sensor, a 50MP 4.3X periscope telephoto and the same 50MP ultrawide camera. Both phones support up to 100X digital zoom while only the Pro model supports 8K video recording.
- Battery: The Vivo X100 features a 5,000mAh battery pack while the X100 Pro features a 5,400mAh one.
- Charging: The Vivo X100 features 120W wired fast charging while the Vivo X100 Pro features 100W wired charging alongside 50W fast wireless charging.
- OS: In China, the devices feature OriginOS 4 skin on top of Android 14.